Thursday 8 October 2009

Do You Want To Break The Cycle?

Let's face it, when you start out in business you have the following 3 main goals in sight:
  1. Have some FUN! You are the boss now and surely you are entitled to have some fun whilst earning money?
  2. Having your own business should be FINANCIALLY REWARDING! This may sound obvious but how many of you feel you have achieved this yet???
  3. Being your own boss should mean you have the flexibility to work when and how long you want to. Yes? Or are you actually the boss from hell and you've ended up working longer and harder?!
 So if any of the above resonate with you, what plans have you got in place to deal with this? Or do you have too much to do that you don't even have time to consider mapping out your escape from the Time Trap plan?

Last night I ran my free Business Transformation teleseminar and what I covered obviously struck a note with a number of people given the feedback I've had since the call.

If you really want to break the cycle and make 2010 your most fun and profitable year in business so far, then now is the time to start your business planning.

What it tends to boil down to is that there is a lot of us out there who love what we do but we just want to make more money from it and be less time poor.

So how can we make the change?

On the call last night I shared 5 simple strategies that, if implemented, are guaranteed to generate more revenue and I also shared another 3 time saving tips, helping you to become more time rich.

If you weren't able to make the call last night you may like a COMPLIMENTARY copy of my report on Business Transformation where I share these strategies again. To get a copy simply email me at louise@louiseheasman.com

You may also like to take a look at my website www.cashrichtimerich.com which gives details on how you book onto my 6 week programme where I'll guarantee you will be able to totally transform your business and your life!

If you decide to remain a Lone Ranger, then I wish you all the very best with your business planning over the next few weeks. If however you want to invest some time and money working with me, I'd love to help you make 2010 your best year in business yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment