Thursday 3 September 2009

Creating Businesses That Fit Around Your Life!

When I decided to setting up my consultancy over the summer, getting ready for my launch this month once my daughters went back to school, I was anticipating that my 121 clients would all be Business Transformation ones. However, sometimes a trend emerges that gets to you look at another market.

There was definitely something going on in the universe for me yesterday as I took on two new 121 clients both wanting me to help them to identify and set up brand new businesses that will fit in better with their lifestyle.

One client is working part time at a beauty salon and she's had enough of working for someone else. Not only that she's had enough of trading her time for money. So we're going to be creating a business for her that taps into her talent and knowledge and at the same time, we're going to set the business up so there is a passive income too. All very exciting!

The other client is a recruitment consultant and again she's looking to create a more flexible business that suits her lifestyle now. She has extensive knowledge and works in a niche market already so we're going to be leveraging that and will be creating a more online business for her which again will help her to reach more people in her niche.

No comments:

Post a Comment